 Space / 4506
Re: Space Denominations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 00:58:26 GMT

Mark Sandlin wrote in message ...

I agree with ya there, Paul. I think they should have kept the BT1 figs and
used the BT2 Spaceships.

I think even a better BT2 torso would have been fine. Oh, and printing on
the helmet, which looked great on Futuron and Spyrius. If only they'd used
it (or thought of it) a couple of subthemes earlier.

<sniiiiiiiiiiiip>

I'd rather like to see some MOCs like
that... might even try one myself.

Speaking of which, when are we gonna see some more pics of your big cruiser
thingy you put on Jon's site? Huh? Huh?

Hehe :-)  Uhh, actually I was planning to scrap the ship and build a bigger
version, after recent "bulk" set purchases, which included several
Exploriens sets. It would certainly be a shame if I didn't make some more
photos... but I'm not satisfied with how they come out, my digital camera's
flash results in very washed out pictures. I was waiting until I had a
decent lighting setup.
Thirdly, I was planning to hold off on pictures until I had enough models
built to photograph a storyboard... and then you and Dan threw down the
creative gauntlet ;-)

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164