 Space / 38802
Re: Hexagonal Podule Corridor DAT Instructions (Re: Lambrecht-Lowell Stellar Cartography Podule)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2005 18:02:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jason J. Railton wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Jason J. Railton wrote:
   Let me know what you think.

Gallery here.

I echo what Bram and Soren have said - this is just too freekin cool. The best thing about this is that Lowell Spheres tend to be VERY strong, which makes this thing very easy to transport.

You need to make instructions! How about this, if you make instructions, I will make sure there are a bunch of these at fest this year!

-Lenny

Lenny - here’s the DAT file for the corridors. The rest may take a little more time, but I’ll keep you posted.

Thanks!

All you have to do for the sphere is the bottom/top, and then one smooth side and one corridor side to the sphere - I think that would let me fill in the rest.

-Lenny