 Space / 38777
Re: Lambrecht-Lowell Stellar Cartography Podule
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 15 May 2005 22:31:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jason J. Railton wrote:
   This is my contribution to Moonbase modules - the Podule. In particular, a spherical stellar cartography planetarium podule.

End Unit

The idea is a simple one - a 16x16 mini-module with attachable corridors. It can be reconfigured to give any configuration of Moonbase module; an end, a corner or a straight-through. With extra corridors it can be a T-junction or a crossroads.

Gallery here.

Looks great! A bit parts intensive for a ‘filler’ module, but the interesting design really makes up for it. I really like the hexagonal corridors. Imagine how cool this would look in a Classic Space or Futuron color scheme!
--Bram