 Space / 38070
Re: O.S.S. Pastier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 22:00:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nick Kappatos wrote:

Although, if *I* was the first officer, and I had to hotbunk with the janitor, I
would probably ace the captain and dump his corpse in the hydroponics chamber,
and move my Garbage Pail Kids collection into my new private cabin.

Here is the one argument that I actually thought of ahead of time and had issues
with.  The captain on the Pastier has his own quarters, but the senior officers
get to share the crew quarters on B-deck, with up to 6 people in the room at a
time.  I can only imagine what a disgruntled crew this must be.

I still stick by cramming the ship full of miserably crowded crew (considering
that according to my backstory there used to be a LOT more people onboard (of
course, there was no warp core or shuttlebay then) but the one thing I want to
work on for the next ship are separate quarters for at least the senior
officers.

Now I just have to get some better photos and post the next ship in the line;
the O.S.S. Audrey (named after my infamously miserable first car); there are
only 21 people crammed on that one.

Jeff