 Space / 38049
Re: O.S.S. Pastier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 19:39:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeff Pelletier wrote:

Here's what I like:

- The "playset" feel: the way you incorporated auxiliary craft and breakaway
sections in order to reach different places on the ship

- The overall shape: I think it worked out well.  Each section could be worked
on for slight improvement, like the trans blue octagons and the wheel-jet on the
back, but overall I think it works well.  Especially since all the action is on
the inside and in the auxiliary craft.

- The auxiliary craft deployment system:  Cool way that you folded them up into
the hull.

Here's what I didn't like:

- The photography: your lighting hurt my eyes, and I had to stop looking before
I could take it all in.

- 25-fig crew?  If I was in that type of space with that many people for an
extended time, I would cut someone.  Throw a handful into the airlock and hit
"eject" as you continue the storyline.

-nick