 Space / 37992
Re: O.S.S. Pastier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 19:50:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeff Pelletier wrote:
OK, here goes my 2nd MOC posting.  The first was the New Omicron Republic Senate
- http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=2467&t=f&v=a

This is one of the surviving members of the space fleet which escaped the
original planet of Omicron; the O.S.S. Pastier.  You can read about some of her
history on my MOCpages:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/7518

I didn't quite realized I should have posted all the pictures I wanted to
comment about in one folder on brickself so only some of the pics are on that
site.  All the pictures (sans comments until I reorganize the MOCpage) can be
found at the brickshelf site:

Jeff,

Okay, constructive criticism first. Fiddle around with the camera settings to
get rid of the yellow cast and maybe get sharper pictures, and take more
pictures. Especially some interior pictures.

Okay, things I like. I like the way the ship's craft fit so snugly into their
bays, and the ways the bays fold out of the ship. I like the folding wings on
the fighter, and it's nice compact shape. I like the smooth lines of the
shuttle/pod.

I like the hydroponics garden, and the way most of the rooms have nice large
windows.

Thanks,

George