 Space / 38065
Re: O.S.S. Pastier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 19:37:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nick Kappatos wrote:

AhHA, but you assume the quality-of-life standards
apply in a spaceship, and that 24-hour cycles are
the order of the day.

   Heck, more than that, you are assuming minifigs *sleep*. I didn't exit my
dark ages long ago, but I can tell you over the course of several years, I've
yet to catch even *one* of my minifigs sleeping. Not so much as closing a
painted eye. If you're a minifig, who needs sleep? Of course, that begs the
question of what the crew does with those berths for those long, dull space
voyages... <grin>.

--
Brian Davis