 Space / 37296
Re: Idea Crunching
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 04:08:50 GMT

*pops out of the blue that is my laziness*

One thing I've always had trouble with is getting a large enough nozzle for the
engine.  I use "fusion engines" with my stuff, but I can never seem to get that
"tunnel into the darkness" and "there's a big chamber back there" feel.  I think
someone used those ball joints as engines once.  For the bigger engines, what
about just sculpting an opening?

-Stefan-