 Space / 37295
Re: PCS AGENA 1/B Cruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 23:39:38 GMT

Very nice. I’m especially fond of the interior detail -- realistic looking environment for control and engine room stuff.

BTW, don’t let Baby Admiral be too much of a hinderance. I’ve got 3 boys and I’m only at 31. Mind you, I’m lucky to get out two decent MOCs a year, so maybe they are a hinderance. (grin) At any rate, gratz on the cool model and the good news!