 Space / 37294
Re: PCS AGENA 1/B Cruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 22:19:05 GMT

come see the show... it’s a dynamo...

Welcome to the official PCS thank ye fer yer comments and reply post:
Rick: Your Korolev is a smokin’ pile of rubble. It makes me giddy. Build with white and blue, it looks more better.
Mark: space.
Gil: I don’t like you either Canadaboy... but you still build good and you have good taste in music.
Lenny: PCS doesn’t want you buildin it anyway... pinko.
Wayne: Sing Bette Midler again an you get sent to Cuba... I mean it. I’ll be interestin keepin’ little hands off the Lego. But I can’t wait for little hands to learn to build space.
Chappie: Thanks for the comments, welcome to space.
David: Yes Chrome is cool.. it adds pounds though. oh wait, I am that big... *sigh*
Tom: You know it baby. and that’s MISTER Incredible... thank ya.
Ley: How about a ship named TARKUS? And thanks for checkin out my bottom.... ya that didn’t sound right did it?
Chris: That clock is the only clock that won’t run backwards, no matter how fast Sulu flies the ship backwards in time.
Paul: Always good to get props from PB. thanks... and do get yer space in gear.

Thanks to all who checked out the Agena. I’ll post some pics with the 1/A variant equipment... and the dang STICKERS I forgot to put on it with the ship name and stuff.... boy what a doof I am. I’ll be postin some leftovers on brickshelf and here in the next couple of weeks. Keep buildin’ em PCSy.

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.