 Space / 36378
Re: A little introduction and two MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 15:17:57 GMT

Nice models, Joel!

The Siberia is an incredible assemblance of SNOT with just the right amount of
greebling. However, I disagree with your assessment of this craft being Pre-PCS
or Pre-Pre-Classic Space in that it looks more advanced. It also took me awhile
to figure out how the pieces came together but it was worth it.

The Endeavor is a great homage to the idea of putting sailing ships into space.
I love when people slap some engines to a sailing ship and make it space-worthy.
It would be cool if you had some sort of broadside though. Even without a
standard sailing vessel broadside it is an excellent mixture of 2 themes. What
is the long light brown boom protruding from the back supposed to be? I thought
it might be a gun or a 'space' rudder.

\\//,DedmanWalkin
Erik Schroer