 Space / 36379
Re: EKBD Freighter 15
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 15:36:14 GMT

I had just seen this on Brickshelf just moments before you posted.

Freighter 15 is a very well-crafted vessel. I love the front mouth-like opening
to the cargo bay and the extending cargo boom. However, the hidden weapon boxes
near the front protrude from the hull compromising the sleekness of the vessel.
I don't know if you can fix it, but I think it would improve the overall feel of
the MOC. That aside, this ship is very well-made. The little bot-like guns that
come out of the side doors are awesome.

\\//,DedmanWalkin
Erik Schroer