 Space / 36390
Re: EKBD Freighter 15
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 23:42:19 GMT

Cool ship Kevin, sort of a WW2 Q-ship in space.  I can picture it luring in some
of Soren's space pirates for a nasty surprise.  Although I like the concept, the
guns look a little undersized/undserstrength for that kind of brawl.  Maybe a
hidden missle package of some kind would work better. I realize you are limited
in what you can hide by the size of the hull, but maybe a more space-saving
design is possible.  I like Dan's idea about the shocks, I'd give that a try.

Unless its hauling nanotech, it doesn't seem as if there is much room for cargo.
If the ultimate purpose of the ship is ambush, then my complaint is irrelevant,
but it might be something to consider.  Mabye add some external cargo pods or
somthing.  What doesn't work for me is the color scheme... it doesnt really look
EB to me, not that I'm the ultimate authority on EB.  I don't think I've ever
seen a large white number on an EB ship.  The color scheme just doesnt do it for
me.  Let me reiterate that I like the concept and the ship...the hull design is
cool, the mouth-doors and what I can see of the engines.  More pics might help.

-Keith