 Space / 36361
36360  |  36362
Subject:
A little introduction and two MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 17:31:47 GMT

I've been lurking around lugnet (and especially .space) for quite some time now,
and I think I better delurk and introduce myself.
My name is Joel Larsson, and I live in Sweden. I have the curious and absurd
obsession I assume you are all pretty familiar with, the LEGO obsession..
I came out of my dark age about a year ago, and has been building a lot since.
Now, finally, I have built something that I can post without being too ashamed.
(except the photos, I am really no good at taking pictures)

And the MOCs?
Here they come..
Siberia http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=99613
and
The Endeavour http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=99614

The first is some kind of transport from well before PCS era, and the latter is
something microfig-scale pirate-esque without no further explanations..

Comments and critizism is most welcome.

//Joel Larsson