 Space / 36365
Re: A little introduction and two MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 00:13:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joel Larsson wrote:
I've been lurking around lugnet (and especially .space) for quite some time now,
and I think I better delurk and introduce myself.
My name is Joel Larsson, and I live in Sweden. I have the curious and absurd
obsession I assume you are all pretty familiar with, the LEGO obsession..
I came out of my dark age about a year ago, and has been building a lot since.
Now, finally, I have built something that I can post without being too ashamed.
(except the photos, I am really no good at taking pictures)

And the MOCs?
Here they come..
Siberia http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=99613
and
The Endeavour http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=99614

The first is some kind of transport from well before PCS era, and the latter is
something microfig-scale pirate-esque without no further explanations..

Comments and critizism is most welcome.

//Joel Larsson

Hey, I saw these on brickshelf the other day. I must say, I think the Siberia is
pretty awesome, I think you came up with a pretty cool and unconventional shape
there. At first glance, I thought the little robot was some sort of cannon that
looked really out of place.

WHen I looked at the Endeavour, I was dissapointed to see what a small scale it
was in.

I think you're off to a great start around here.

-Dan Rubin