 Space / 36506
Re: Cool stuff, Joel!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 05:38:42 GMT

A tripod, that's a good idea, I took these photos standing on my bed an • the
models on a shelf.. Unfortunately, I have no digital camera of my own, so • I
can't take photos very often. And the light proved to be quite tricky as • well..
Some advice would be much appreciated!

You can never blast too much light at the model, that's for sure!  Just keep
them a good distance away or the heat will make the plastic start to buckle
and bend!  Pure sunshine is always the best if you can swing it.

Mebbe Santa could bring you a digital camera for the holidays?  That REALLY
helps to speed up the process, especially if you make lots of stuff and want
to show it all.

Dave