 Space / 36425
Re: A little introduction and two MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 2004 12:03:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Niels Bugge wrote:
Hi Joel, welcome out of the shadow and into the sunny part of space!

I’ve only got time to look at the Siberia, as I’m about to leave town for the
weekend, but I think you have some good snot going on there.
I’ve only got two complaints: First, I think the cockpit is too large and
squarish compared to the rest of the craft that’s more of a slender cone.
Secondly, it may droop a bit too much compared to the general direction of the
slender cone, but I’m not so sure as I need a good sideshot of it all.

If you want maximize the effect of the snotwork, you might consider varying the
levels of some of the surfaces.

All in all a nice ship, and the grille/chairs on top is something I’ll
definitely remember for some other time.

-NB

Thanks for the comments
Yeah I know about the cockpit, but i couldn't find a good way to connect it at a
straighter angle. But the parts just fell into place and this was the result. I
am innocent =) But as I said to Tony, I am thinking about a remake.