 Space / 36338
36337  |  36339
Subject:
"new" stuff for the Galactic Inqusition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 02:43:18 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Ok, so if you were at Brickfest, neither of these is new. What we have here are a medium assault mech and an attack fighter for the Galactic Inqusition. Each of these took about a day to build, and got put together just before Brickfest, to make the Inquisition into a theme, rather than just a ship.

Oh, and I’m doin the whole MOCpages thing now.

Paladin Mech Rapier Figher