 Space / 36349
Re: "new" stuff for the Galactic Inqusition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 00:49:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Paton wrote:
   Hi Daniel

The Rapier is a great MOC. Perfect for the Galactic Inquisition.

Just for fun: who exactly is the Galactic Inquisition fighting for or against? If the Space Vikings ever get enough ships and firepower assembled I have a feeling they might go after the Eastern Block. : ) (Talk about an open declaration of war!)

I really like the G.I. subtheme - you must build more!

Chris

Infighting, now that’s what I like about the .space factions.

Thanks for your comments Chris.

Let’s see, who is the Inquisition fighting against? Short answer, infidels and sinners, of course. Long answer: EB is a bunch of atheist commies, so they’re on the list Space Vikings? buncha pagans, they’re goin down ;) PCS - well, these guys are well meaning, but they may have lost their way. Iron Reich? These guys have a pretty good operation going, all the right rules and philosophy... except they somehow got confused and started worshiping a gear. Jade Empire? They’re all shrouded in mystery, so it’s hard to be sure... some espionage is in order.

There’s some more stuff for the Inquisition in various stages of the pipeline. Don’t worry.