 Space / 36367
Re: "new" stuff for the Galactic Inqusition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 03:27:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Rubin wrote:
   Ok, so if you were at Brickfest, neither of these is new. What we have here are a medium assault mech and an attack fighter for the Galactic Inqusition. Each of these took about a day to build, and got put together just before Brickfest, to make the Inquisition into a theme, rather than just a ship.

Oh, and I’m doin the whole MOCpages thing now.

Paladin Mech Rapier Figher

I’m not such a big fan of the Paladin, although I understand where you were going with the style. The Rapier, though, that thing is Money. Very cool.