 Space / 36344
Re: "new" stuff for the Galactic Inqusition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 14:57:42 GMT

Hi Daniel

The Rapier is a great MOC. Perfect for the Galactic Inquisition.

Just for fun: who exactly is the Galactic Inquisition fighting for or against? If the Space Vikings ever get enough ships and firepower assembled I have a feeling they might go after the Eastern Block. : ) (Talk about an open declaration of war!)

I really like the G.I. subtheme - you must build more!

Chris

Infighting, now that’s what I like about the .space factions.