 Space / 36339
New MOC: S P A C E Monorail in dark red
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 04:49:03 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Yum, love that dark red:-d

Here is a monorail I built for an upcoming S P A C E project I’m working on:

It is 10 studs wide, with its sides virtually level with the track height. This causes it to be unable to negotiate through turn-offs, but I wasn’t planning on using any anyway. Also, because I made the 2 cars stick out so far from the monorail train plate, negogiating elevation changes isn’t possible, but in the interests of creating something a little different, I opted for the function to follow the form:-) It was fun going up into the attic and retrieving my monorail track-- hadn’t seen it for about 10 years!

A few more pics HERE

Enjoy,

JOHN