 Space / 36358
Re: New MOC: S P A C E Monorail in dark red
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 04:50:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Brendan Powell Smith wrote:
   That is one sweet ride.

Sleek. Love the canopy.

Thanks. Yup. I love that trans-black!

   It’s great to see some monorail innovation.

I look forward to seeing your master plan of a Mars base come together.

I never knew you were into S P A C E, Brendan. I have to tell you, since you were there (Brickfest PDX)-- remember Joe Meno’s Mars set up using a bunch of dark orange for the base? Wow, that blew my mind! I fell in LOVE with dark orange, and I have been collecting it ever since for a project like this. It is the PERFECT color for a martian landscape! Getting one’s hands on lots of dark orange is tough, however; not to mention expensive:-(

(trimmed .trains)

JOHN