 Space / 36342
Re: New MOC: S P A C E Monorail in dark red
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 13:15:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Neal wrote:
   Yum, love that dark red:-d

Here is a monorail I built for an upcoming S P A C E project I’m working on:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/J-2/8wide/00000095marsshuttle.jpg

This looks great John! A simple design that really follows through - looks very futuristic and smooth. The use of the clear wall panels is great.

You’ve certainly got my interest peaked as to what this Space project is - a moonbase perhaps?

-Lenny