 Space / 3297
Re: Moonbase! Need Help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 15:20:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch writes:
I would
certainly use as many windows as I could lay my hands on, if I were doing
such a project.

I plan on getting *LOTS* of the cear (maybe train) windows in bulk packs from
lego or brickbay.

I'd also plan for a lot of lighting...

How would I get lighting inside the structure? Maybe have computers
display 'Power failure' would work.

and probably even display the diorama as a "cutaway" representation so that
onlookers can see inside all of the rooms. Remember, detail that people don't
see is pretty much wasted detail.

Good. Idea. Maybe have a 1/4 of the base missing showing all the inner
workings of the base.

Thanks for the ideas. I will attempt to get a lighting system in the base.

Rick