 Space / 3293
Re: Moonbase! Need Help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 21:37:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jonathan McKay writes:

BTW what county do you live in, and do you think there'd be something like
that at my count fair?

-Jonathan

The architect to be (hopefully)

^^^^^ You can be the archtect. I dont mind. (Gives me more time to get
pieces). I live in Clinton County, Michigan. Where do u live? If they have a 4-
H club, they probably have a fair. We people in Clinton County are just a
bunch of Farmers and suburban city lovers. So we have a large 4-H fair. Hey,
and Mr. McKay, if you do want to design the base, please email me, and i will
give you what needs to be in it.

The Architectualy-ignorant Rick (of Michigan)