 Space / 3382
Re: Moonbase! Need Help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 04:30:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman writes:
In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch writes:

I'd also plan for a lot of lighting...

How would I get lighting inside the structure? Maybe have computers
display 'Power failure' would work.

Thanks for the ideas. I will attempt to get a lighting system in the base.

Rick

Chirstmas tree lights. Although they aren't for sale this time of year you
could use some you already have and buy some more later. In my GT class we
built a huge city out of card board, christmas tree lights, and batteries (I
have to admit, some of my friends rigging of the lights looked like some kind
of bomb on top of their "mall". lol). We cut up strings of Christmas tree
lights and used wire to rig them in the buildings. It turned out pretty neat.
My friends and I built a factory called "Acme Coal Company." The MOST
pollutant indusdry in the city happened to be near a super clean hightech
indusdry (the creators hated our guts for some reason). Also we had soldiers
marching around because we used a "plutonium loaded" 9v battery (you should
see that thing light up a Christmas tree light. very bright)
creating "diamonds" out of coal.

Anyway, I hope I gave you some ideas.
BTW, do you think I talk too much ;-)

Chef