 Space / 3292
Re: Moonbase! Need Help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 21:28:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman writes:

From a looks pint of view, it looks too square to me. Mabey adding 1 standard
baseplate on the side, and build it up as little as 5 bricks high. Also the
roof might need a little more dimension. I dunno, a large communications tower
with lots of other small stuff.

   This is all from the perspective of looks and not at all practicallity or
functionality. Mabey, you allready have plans for something but just didn't
put it in the LDRAW model.

BTW what county do you live in, and do you think there'd be something like
that at my count fair?

-Jonathan

The architect to be (hopefully)