 Space / 3298
3297  |  3299
Subject:
Added more pictures of microfig render
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 18:40:26 GMT

    Subject says it all. I put up some more angles of the ship. This is
really to show how I would photograph the big version if I could. This
version was about 18" long. Its currently being assimilated into the large
ship for parts.

     I'm now working on some sketches of my next large ship. After these are
done I might post them and then I'll do a microfig version and then finally
when Bardiel is done and I'm tired of it I'll take it apart and build the
new ship. But thats still a long way off.
    The new ship has a wide orientation instead of the long shape of
Bardiel. The ship will be about 5' wide and no more than a foot from bow to
stern. It will be from the same fleet as Bardiel and so have a few of the
same design elements.

    Thanks for lookin!

    -Jon
--