 Space / 3301
Re: Added more pictures of microfig render
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 20:26:47 GMT

First time my...err... well lets not go there... ;-)

Really Jon, those renderings are excellent. BTW Now that you point it out, yeah
I did notice the goof... ;-)

Oh man, I can't wait for your Fuchikoma; I already launched my bootlegged
Real Player _Ghost in the Shell_ copy! ;-)

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/index.htm

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
"Mladen Pejic" <milovan@netcom.ca> wrote in message
Great angles and pictures!

Isn't there anything you can't do? ;-)

   Hey thanks : ) I'm just learning to render so its good to heart I'm
doing somethin right. By the by.. did you catch the goof with the small
lever/ antenna near the back of the ship? Oops.

BTW I really, really can't wait to see your Technic-fig scale Fuchikoma...
Really I'm gonna wet myself soon if I don't see it... ;-)

   Soon.. I swear.

   Jon.