 Space / 32566
Re: Short Haul Space Freighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 23:31:11 GMT

   Black ain’t so much a no-no either, except that it is difficult to photograph, which calls the builder to be good at photography. Again, something I aint so good at, but you do more than good enough.

O I don’t know. The photography on your Rastarfarian bus is top notch imo.

Oh yeah. Well, let me take this foot out of my mouth. But all that is due to my brand new Canon Powershot A70 digital Camera which I *LOVE*. My old camera was a bit testy in how it reacted to extremes (white & black), but the new one acts wonderfully. :)

   This is an amazing shuttle, and definately tons of fun. My favorite bit is the folding out doors on the side. bravo!

Thanks Lenny. I almost posted a picture of myself with the model ‘Hoffman-style’, but I didn’t want to scare the children. I always thought it was a cool idea though. It’s good to be able to put a face to the name.

Oh, I think you should! The best part is that people will recognize you at fests and such - the weird part, is that because no one else does it, you won’t recognize them.

A favorite story of mine is when I was wandering about at BrickFest 2003 when this tall guy yells out, “Hey Lenny! What’s up?” I turn around expecting to see someone I know, and I don’t. The guy starts talking to me like I know who he is until I work up the nerve to ask. It was Jeff Byrd (aka Blasterman) - who’s work I’m a huge fan of but would never in a million year recognize.

Anyways, maybe that anecdote wasn’t as funny as I thought, but you get the idea.

-Lenny