 Space / 32491
32490  |  32492
Subject:
Short Haul Space Freighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 16:31:13 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

Well, as promised I’ve finally got around to finishing and photographing my latest moc.

It’s a small freighter used primarily on the Earth/Moon run.

I deliberately built this incorporating several .space no-no’s:
  • It’s boxy. I tried to make it a reasonably cool box though.
  • It’s black, although I hope you find the photographs clear enough
  • No cool new parts in clever usage. It’s all pretty basic stuff.
At least it’s got retractable landing gear, and the boy loves playing with the ramps.

For the eagle-eyed, yes Jon’s Bison was certainly an influence.

Comments and criticism are welcome. Smack, non-sequitors and tangential ramblings are purely optional.

Cheers,

Allister