 Space / 32114
Re: P-38 Entry: C--38 Cylon Lightning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 15:27:50 GMT

Hey Ryan, very cool P-38 there!  The shape is excellent and very accurate
for the Cylon Raider.

One suggestion would be a change of canopy.  Although the one you used is
more P-38 like, take a look at this one.  Might help to keep the shape of
Raider better.  I just recently got this one and really like the look you
can achieve with it.

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=45705

Great stuff!

Greg