 Space / 32106
Re: P-38 Entry: C--38 Cylon Lightning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 13:56:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote:

Here’s the first product of a weekend of work, what I envision a Cylon P-38 Lightning would look like:

Please let me know what you think! I’m interested in any and all comments/criticism about the ship! I learned a lot of things about building while at PDX, and put a couple techniques to use here (g-snot made most of it possible.)

Ryan, you’ve obviously put what you’ve learnt to good use because your use of slopes and SNOT to make curves on this fighter is just excellent. If I had any criticisms it would be that you didn’t seem to use any 3x12 wedge slopes! If not, I look eagerly forward to seeing what you do build with them... :-)

Cheers,