 Space / 32171
Re: P-38 Entry: C--38 Cylon Lightning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 08:43:52 GMT

Great job Ryan, you get my vote so far for the coolest entry. The raider-shape is perfect, and you lost nothing with the integration of the engines. if you ditched the tail you probably wouldn’t win, but it would look even better. The only flaw is that there is no room for 3 pilots and their bench-seats. Good work, my friend.

Is G-Snot...Gangsta Snot? Where’s my dagget?

-Keith