 Space / 32215
Re: P-38 Entry: C--38 Cylon Lightning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 21:10:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote:
   Dagger, maybe? :p Did your mom teach you how to type?

What is the significance of three pilots? I saw that Mark’s Raider had three Cylons in it, but I didn’t know if that was official or not.

How much did you watch the show? The goofy robot-dog (Muffet) was a “daggett”, and yes, Cylon Raiders had a 3-bot crew.