 Space / 26325
MOC: Futuron II - a complete theme!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 07:56:11 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hey all,

After dawdling for weeks, I finally got cracking this weekend and took
pictures of one of my latest projects.  Futuron II is a complete theme, from
the smallest miniship to the biggest base.  It's my way of showing what I'd
like to see when TLG (hopefully) returns to making their own Space themes
again.  Check it out and please LMKWYT!

http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Futuron%20II.htm

WARNING:  this page is LONG and there are LOTS of pictures.  It will take
awhile to load, but if you're patient, I believe (and fervently hope) that
you'll find it worth the wait.  I had to hit the refresh button twice before
all the pictures would load (and yes, I am looking through my HTML for noobs
book so I can work on how to create pages within pages to avoid this in the
future).

Thanks for looking!

Dave