 Space / 26338
Re: MOC: Futuron II - a complete theme!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 13:32:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Simmons wrote:
   Hey all,

After dawdling for weeks, I finally got cracking this weekend and took pictures of one of my latest projects. Futuron II is a complete theme, from the smallest miniship to the biggest base. It’s my way of showing what I’d like to see when TLG (hopefully) returns to making their own Space themes again. Check it out and please LMKWYT!

http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Futuron%20II.htm

Wow, you’ve been busy!

I have to say, this is an extremely well thought-out theme you’ve created. It seems like you tried to mimic, for the most part, all of the LEGO price points. Well done! I think my only complaint is the MAW just has too dang many of those Star Wars guns on it... it just looks silly. I love the illumination on the big base, tho. Awesome.

-Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks

“Adopt a fleebnork. They’re DYING!” -Sally Struthers