 Space / 26387
Re: MOC: Futuron II - a complete theme!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 06:11:38 GMT

Wow, this is really nice.  Very well thought out, by the looks of it.  I • really
liked the VTOL ambulance.  And that first shot of the entire base is • pretty.
I'm impressed.

Thanks Chris!  The ambulance is my favorite too.  It has a lot of action for
such a small model and (I think) it just looks so swooshable!

In tandem with Gil, I feel sorry for your red and white bins. :-)

Heh, just like I said to Gil, I did use most of my dark red, but hardly made
a dent in the white.

-Chris