 Space / 26341
Re: MOC: Futuron II - a complete theme!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 14:36:16 GMT

Wow. That is an awesome project. I think the ambulance makes the best use of the
color scheme. Really my only dislike is the overall color scheme. Trans-red,
while one of my favorite colors for accents, as windows just clashes horribly
with the dark red and white in my opinion. Trans-grey, while maybe getting a
little too close to the Star Wars color scheme, I think would have looked much
better if it came in the appropirate pieces. Besides usually the minifigs visors
match the main window color. (all except Blacktron 1 and that one spyruis robot
set) I don't know maybe I am just too biased given that original Futron is still
my favorite non-grey color scheme. (with Space Police 1 and Blactron 1 tied for
an incredibly close second.) But anyways the overall models are just awesome.

-Mike Petrucelli