 Space / 26385
Re: MOC: Futuron II - a complete theme!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 05:56:28 GMT

Wow, you've been busy!

I have to say, this is an extremely well thought-out theme you've created. • It
seems like you tried to mimic, for the most part, all of the LEGO price
points.

That was my goal, but I eventually went completely overboard with all the
medium and large size models.  I just couldn't help it!

Well done! I think my only complaint is the MAW just has too dang many of • those
Star Wars guns on it... it just looks silly.

Heh, I know, I was kinda goind overboard on purpose.  I wanted the ship to
be bristling with guns.  I used the Star Wars ones because they're a
one-piece unit and I had to keep the piece count on the wings down in order
to keep the weight down.  Otherwise, they would droop too much and the
poseability would be compromised.

I love the illumination on the big
base, tho. Awesome.

Thanks!  I'm such an illumination junkie.  I love adding lights whenever I
can!

-Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks

<http://www.fleebnork.com/<http://www.fleebnork.com/gaanim.gif>>

"Adopt a fleebnork. They're DYING!" -Sally Struthers