 Space / 26324
Re: What kind of a printer prints white ink?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 18:08:15 GMT

"Grand Admiral" <NoMoreSpam*grandadmiral@fleebnork.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Markham Carroll wrote:
I modified the Eastern Block logo so that it would fit onto a 1x2x3 • panel,
but my whole plan was ruined when I realized I can't print white ink • onto a
transparent sticker sheet due to the fact that ink printers don't have • white
ink.  Does anyone know of a printer that can, or of any special black • ink
cartridges that are filled with white ink?

Why don't you print it out on a white sticker sheet and then just trim out • the
sticker with an X-Acto knife?

I've never encountered a consumer level printer that can print white ink.

-Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks

It was with the intention of being able to place it on any color of panel
without having to change the background color.  I'm not very good at getting
the color of the sticker to match the color of the brick, either. :(

--
Markham Carroll

BoogaTech Ships & Construction:
http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/114