 Space / 25217
Re: .spacers, UNITE! (was: Re: Castle UNITE!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 19:31:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andy Lynch wrote:

Now Tim,
Don’t make us come over there...
I’ve got a really big halberd
with your name on it. :-)

Only kidding of course...
May the best minifig win.

-Andy Lynch

Hmm. Tuff to use that salad fork when you’re obliterated from orbit.

:)

Jokes! Let the ballot decide!

In fun,

-Gil