 Space / 24917
Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT FOR THE LEGO SPACE FORCE!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 16:01:16 GMT

Dean,

Ok, so you’re really being obstinant and obnoxious about this... so let me clue you in to what you have just done...
  • You see, you have just alienated most of .space. You’ll probably think us “old timers” are just being mean spirited about you “newbies”. Sayin’ we don’t want you here and that you’re stealin’ our ideas and identities. NO, that’s not it, and you will not spin it that way. We just want you to play nice.

  • You have done your best to ignore kind warnings from all ages of space folk. Now you’re just open to flames when the noise had just started quieting down (Makes me think TROLL.)

  • You have just guaranteed even less feedback to your MOCs than you had before.

  • You have forgotten this. This WHOLE thing started when YOU began to bump your own posts and reply MULTIPLE times to yourself. You don’t do that here. Period. End of story.

This is probably my last response to you. I’m a nice kind hearted guy, or so I tend to think. (ask around) And, I HATE postin stuff like this. Maybe I shouldn’t. But you can’t polute .space with this stuff. We’re gonna call you on it. It’s called self discipline in the community. We can go to Todd if ya like. So post nice, go play with your Lego, and grow up.

Admiral Giddens <><