 Space / 24963
Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT FOR THE LEGO SPACE FORCE!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 00:43:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matt Hein wrote:
In lugnet.space, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote:

|<snipped, but the point makes sense>|

Okay, the notion you set was pretty much the message
I was trying to state, although mine was at best,
brief.

   Yeah, it was really a seconding, maybe with a
   bit more explication.

ObSig:

{M. Aaron Hein}

Matt, when did you start doing this F. Scott
Fitzgerald/R. Lee Ermey (who have nothing else
in common with one another, naturally) thing?

Please elaborate on the above, LFB. My apologies,
but I cannot see the connection between the
aforementioned remark and my posting. (unless it
involves a code of honor meets egotism thing.) Or
is my posting egotilistical?

Hmmph...

   No hmmphing necessary.  I'm afraid I cornered
   a little tight there when changing tracks.
   Bram got it in one; I was asking when you
   changed from "Matt" to "M. Aaron."

   (I dare not call R. Lee Ermey egotistical; he'd
   chew me up and spit me out.)

   LFB