 Space / 24959
Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT FOR THE LEGO SPACE FORCE!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 22:12:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matt Hein wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote:
   Matt, when did you start doing this F. Scott Fitzgerald/R. Lee Ermey (who have nothing else in common with one another, naturally) thing?

Please elaborate on the above, LFB. My apologies, but I cannot see the connection between the aforementioned remark and my posting. (unless it involves a code of honor meets egotism thing.) Or is my posting egotilistical?

He’s asking when/why you started signing your name M. Aaron Hein instead of Matt Hein.
--Bram

   Bram Lambrecht
www.bldesign.org