 Space / 24924
Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT FOR THE LEGO SPACE FORCE!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 16:26:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dean R. Hennen wrote:

   Then what would I do if the post was 80 posts back?

It’s a very similar scenerio, but bumping is not the answer whether it be 40, 80 or 200 posts backwards. Unless you posted your creation when the server crashed or a war started overseas, the code of honor here is to avoid bumping as much as possible. In my opinion, it’s just poor etiquette, no offense.

In the time spent promoting a particular MOC, one could easily fill out a few orders on bricklink and get to work in the studies of other spacer’s MOCs. Then, wait a week, receive your order, get to the drawing board and act on those techniques you noted.

If you follow the above recipe well, by the end of this period of time you will have:
  1. Most likely, an improved design
  2. Possibly some comments on your previous MOC
  3. A better standing of respect from .space
  4. Valuable experience in terms of technique
Hmm...hope that helps at least.

Osprey, over and out

M. Aaron Hein http://www.lugnet.com/~1112/Creations