 Space / 24898
Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT FOR THE LEGO SPACE FORCE!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 14:37:30 GMT

Sorry about this but since this has been shadowed by 40 other posts........

Well I was about to reply to this anyway. 40 posts is an insignificant amount on Lugnet. I think Jay’s Fleebnork remover is pretty cool. If you have the parts you might want to replace the white and blue with grey or black to keep the color scheme consistent. I really like the overall form though.

BUMP

thwack Stop that! You are only going to convince people to not look at your posts at all.

Cheers (*bump*)

Are we learning anything yet!?

Spc. Ops. Captain Hennen

-Mike Petrucelli