 Space / 24956
Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT FOR THE LEGO SPACE FORCE!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 21:34:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote:

<snipped, but the point makes sense>

Okay, the notion you set was pretty much the message I was trying to state, although mine was at best, brief.

   ObSig:

   M. Aaron Hein

Matt, when did you start doing this F. Scott Fitzgerald/R. Lee Ermey (who have nothing else in common with one another, naturally) thing?

Please elaborate on the above, LFB. My apologies, but I cannot see the connection between the aforementioned remark and my posting. (unless it involves a code of honor meets egotism thing.) Or is my posting egotilistical?

Hmmph...

Osprey, over and out

M. Aaron Hein

   best