 Space / 24892
Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT FOR THE LEGO SPACE FORCE!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 14:03:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dean R. Hennen wrote:
   (*Salutes and walks to podium*)

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Just yesterday, Jay Hennen (my brother), spacecraft engineer, made the prototype final solution for the Fleebnork problem!!! He will explain.

Jay: Hello, howdy, hi. I thank my brother Dean for sacrificing his spacecraft for testing and all other sponsors for this announcement. Especially Jr. Marshall Hoffman. This is the FLEEBNORK EXTERMINATOR 2000!

Dean (*brimming with excitement*): What’s it got big bro??? Huh???

Jay: Oh, get outta here.

(*Jay calls security guards and I am husted out of the room by my ears*)

Jay: Okay, that’s better. First, it features double plasma flamethrowers for quick riddance of Fleebnorks. Second, there are four pairs of rotating thrusters around the body for careful maneuvering. Third, a shield protects the fuel tank from excess plasma flames. Fourth, it is compact. And finally, it features an AI system to recognize Fleebs from the spacecraft.

Dean: COOL!

Jay and Dean: PLMKWYT!

Special Thanks to Lenny Hoffman for the photoshopping job and Jay for the MOC. He doesn’t have a account so I have to do it. my bro is dying for a promo

Thanks!

Cheers (*YEEEHAAAAA!!!!*)

Spc. Ops. Captain Hennen

and

Field Engineer Hennen (That’s JAY)

Sorry about this but since this has been shadowed by 40 other posts........

BUMP

Cheers (*bump*)

Spc. Ops. Captain Hennen